Thursday, February 18, 2010

CW confirms season three for "90210"



The CW network has offically confirmed a season three for 90210. The network announced early pickups onb Tuesday for five series for that season including "90210," The Vampire Diaries," "Gossip Girl," "Supernatural," and "America's Next Top Model." All five shows will return in Fall 2010. Season three of 90210 would likely mean the teenagers of West Beverly Hills High School would start their senior year, as currently in the second seson they are in their junior year. The show has been on a bfief hiatus of season two, but the NEW EPISODES WILL RETURN on TUESDAY,MARCH 9th. New episodes of Melrose Place will follow. In case you were curious "90210" airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m on the CW network. You can also follow the 90210 Examiner on Twitter and facbook to stay informedd with news throughout the season! That is all for now!

3 comments:

  1. This makes me happy!!! And I am impatiently awaiting March 9th for 90210 to resume new episodes!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes me so excited!! i can't wait !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am also SUPER excited for this!!!

    ReplyDelete