
Just two days after Jennie Garth announced that she's not doing the show anymore, Rob Estes departed his role as West Beverly Principal Harry Wilson on The CW's 90210. “The producers, the studio and Rob came to the conclusion together that his role had ran its course. There just wasn’t enough for Rob to do because the show is more about the kids,” says a source. “Rob’s an expensive actor and wants to be challenged and it became increasingly clear that most of the penny lifting was going to the younger cast members of the show, who Rob adores. He’s absolutely leaving the show on good terms.”
Estes released a statement Wednesday (Jan. 20) saying, "I wish the show, cast and crew nothing but the best. I am looking forward to spending time with my kids and exploring other opportunities."
Sources say that Rob Estes' character will be written out of the show by the season's end. Since we all know that Harry is the father to Annie and Dixon we can be sure to see some rough family issues ahead.
I actually used to watch this show... It was really good. I loved the original and since they had some of the same characters on this show, I think thats why many people are interested in this show. But I haven't watched it in so long.... It's sad that Jennie Garth is leaving. I love her!!
ReplyDelete